CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Monday, October 17, 2011

"The Silly Monster That Went Waggle"

It was sure a fun day today.  We had a great time playing with blocks and stayed in the gym for a really long time.   Our "Spooky Wheels on the Bus" story was a hit!  The children giggled at all of the sound effects I made during our reading.  I am often glad that my audience is made up of preschoolers because I look/sound pretty silly sometimes!  Before we started there was one little friend that said he was afraid of monsters.  At the end of the story I asked each child what their favorite part of the story was... this little boy said the silly monster that went waggle.  I love my little friends... they make me smile :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment