CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is it over already???

I can't believe the week is almost over and it is MEA break already.  Where does the time go?  We had a fun week together.  We welcomed a new friend to our class.  Yesterday we started a fun "candy corn" man project with Julie (OT) and made a fun fall candy corn snack.  The children were able to measure and mix pretzels, chex mix, candy corn, and different small crackers together.  Today we spent a lot of time playing in the gym together.  We are really working on waiting, taking turns and not crying/whining if we don't get what we want right away.  This is a hard thing for children to learn.  It takes consistency, patience, modeling, and understanding from all the adults in a child's world.   I say many times to my preschool friends that I wish I were an octopus so I would have 8 arms to help all my friends at once.  But...  I am not so they will have to wait. :}  Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the time with your families. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment