CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pancakes, Pancakes, Pancakes!


My afternoon crew is so sweet and creative!  They helped me organize our "pancake" counter area.  We have a mixing bowl, measuring cups, griddle, fruit, and pancakes marked with the letter P!  There are even some burnt ones in the pan.  My little friends reminded me that we needed "syrup" for the pancakes.  OOPS!  I need to find a few empty boxes of pancake mix and empty syrup bottles to add to this center.  Guess what my family is going to have for dinner tonight!  :}

Tip:  Children love pretend play!  Don't be afraid to put a tablecloth on the table, some bowls and spoons, mixing cups, and empty boxes.  I bet they would play for a really long time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment