CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Friday, September 23, 2011

September 26-30

Target Vocabulary: naughty, frightened, football, rake

 Our 4 Day Read Aloud will be "Clifford's First Autumn".  This is a fun story about a little pup that is experiencing fall for the first time.  

It is important that children learn about the changing seasons and how it changes their environment.  However, we will only spend this week talking about leaves and fall.  Last year I spent a month on this unit doing many activities.  Because I have many children here for a second year I want to make sure that I do not do the same things as last year.  We are in luck though... there are so many fun things to learn about that I do not think we will ever run out of lessons! :}  

0 comments:

Post a Comment