CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Monday, September 26, 2011

Check It Out!!!

I received this email from another teacher today.  Check it out!!!

I found something exciting through Scholastic today that I would like to let parents know about!!!
By getting 2 Kellogg’s items at Walmart (not sure if it can be other places or not)- parents can submit the codes and kids can pick out a book up to $5 value!   The awesome thing is it looks like you can turn in as many as you want- so for every 2 items, you can get a book!  Parents can either submit online if teachers have online ordering or turn it in to the teacher.

Go to Scholasticbookclubs.com then click on Contests & Programs, then scroll down to Kellogg’s Free Book Offer

Please let me know if you have questions.   At this time I do not have online ordering so please send in the code with your child's book order and I will make sure it gets submitted. 

1 comments:

PPECSE said...

I thought of a process that may be easier. I will send home a list of the eligible Kellogg's products that need to be purchased at Walmart. There will be a 16 digit code printed on the inside of specially marked products. If you send the code OR the actual panel of the product into school with your child's book order I will make sure that it is ordered. If you would like, you can certainly donate the panel to the Early Childhood program for classroom books.

Post a Comment