CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

**** Upcoming Dates****

  • April 5 and April 9 No Early Childhood
  • April 23-- No Early Childhood Session
  • April 23- Big Wheels 5-7PM
  • May 17- Last Day of Early Childhood

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Conference Week

I am not having formal conferences for my children this fall.  I have met with many families recently or will be in the next couple of months so it is not necessary to double up.  Please know that I like to call families if there are concerns in the classroom with their child.  If you have not heard from me there is a great chance that your child is doing just fine and moving on their way to meeting their goals.  I will be in the building both evenings of conferences so please stop by and see me if you have specific questions to discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment